Announsing 1st New England Business Intelligence Code Camp
3/29/2010 8:20:51 PM
This is a major Business Intelligence community event for developers and IT professionals coming to Waltham, MA on May 22nd!
Registration (FREE), the Call for Speakers, and Call for Sponsors are all now open.
New England Business Intelligence Code Camp
“ Business Intelligence Refresh”
Saturday, May 22nd
8:30 AM – 6 PM + (and post-event Geek Gathering)
Microsoft, 201 Jones Road, Waltham, MA
What is Business Intelligence Code Camp?
Code Camps are free full day training event, held outside of normal work hours, organized by and for the Business Intelligence developer community. It is a great opportunity to learn from First class experts, to share knowledge and network without marketing noise getting in the way.
Business Intelligence Code Camp has something for every developer - a blend of the technical to the practical, established to new, and beginner to advanced.
Check out the Code Camp Manifesto for the guiding principles.
Code Camp is driven by speakers who volunteer their time and expertise. From first-time presenters to veterans of national conferences, Code Camps are great because we hear from many perspectives – we want to hear yours.
Submit a session today:
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org site.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don't already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the ???? entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you'd like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee
Topics are open and sessions are normally scheduled for 75 minutes.
Call for Sponsors/Contributors
Business Intelligence Code Camps rely on contributors to donate giveaways and funding for food to help make the event happen. Needed:
- Morning coffee (and doughnuts are always appreciated, too)
- Giveaways – items to be given out by speakers in sessions
- SWAG - items like pens, pads, and bags – branded or unbranded – it’s all welcome!
You’ll have a highly-targeted audience thanking your company for its support of the developer community, so please let me know if your company is interested in helping to made 1st New England Business Intelligence Code Camp a success.