In this exercise, you will add the project data sources you just created to the two packages
that you have developed.
1. If necessary, start SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), open
the project you created in tutorial, SSIS Project, and then open Solution
Explorer. Edit your MyPackage.dtsx package by double-clicking the package in Solution
2. Locate the Connection Managers pane (at the bottom of the SSIS Designer window),
right-click in the pane, and then click New Connection From Data Source.
3. In the Select Data Source dialog box, select both the AdventureWorks2008 and
AdventureWorksDW2008 data sources from the list, and then click OK to accept. This
puts the two project data sources into the package’s Connection Managers pane.
4. Perform the same steps in the DimCustomer.dtsx package to add the Adventure-
Works2008 and AdventureWorksDW2008 project data sources as connection managers
for the package.
5. When you are finished creating the connection managers, click the Save All button on
the BIDS toolbar.